Thursday, November 29, 2007

Yep, that's me, domestic goddess...

... and resident s*xpot.

Note the stained T-shirt, the too-snug workout pants, the hand-on-hip pose.

Do I still have it or what?

15 comments:

Julie Pippert said...

She's got it! Yeah, baby, she's got it! She's (humming) Venus and (humming) fire (humming) your desire...!

Oh yeah!

And you know what? I think I have that same outfit in purple...mine has a stain too. LOL

Julie
Using My Words

Family Adventure said...

Oh yeah, you rock!

I think we *all* have that outfit.

What I love most about this picture is that your kids are absolutely ignoring you altogether. What is so interesting in that pot?!

Heidi

Anonymous said...

There are several million pictures of me in a sloppy sweater and workout pants and fuddy duddy looking socks, my hair all askew. We are sisters in hotness!

carrie said...

The hand on the hip pose is a requirement for me when my husband decided to "surprise" me with his camera!

Anonymous said...

Yet another downside of being married to a photographer, huh? The other day the daughter took my picture and it was the most unflattering thing I've ever seen. I promptly deleted it.

flutter said...

rrroooowwwrrrr!!!

Stephanie said...

Oh tka ehte head off and put mine on. That could be me.

You care tagged Cathy at
http://stephanie-thingsfallapart.blogspot.com/

Bananas said...

Oh yeah, you got it babe! And on a totally unrelated note, your kitchen is like the SAME EXACT color blue as mine! Great taste, my friend, great taste. ;)

MadMad said...

Hey, how'd you get a picture of me in your kitchen?!!

Amy said...

lady, that is HAWT.

Dallas Meow said...

I just can't even get INTO my workout pants right now
arghhhhhhhhhhh
yeah, all moms have that outfit though.
it comes with and without shoes

Nadine said...

LOL! Stains come with motherhood. It is inevitable.

Keeping It Real said...

You still got it baby! Sweats are the new -- uh -- sweats?

dawn224 said...

I have a XXX sweatshirt that Scout bought me. Totally the only x rated thing I can fit into...

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

This is my first visit here and I so love you already for posting that photo! Love!