Saturday, November 24, 2007

Barbie did WHAT?!

Tonight's conversation in our household:

CATHY: So B. had a gallery opening? What photos did he decide to show?

HUBS: Well, I think they might be the ones of B-A-R-B-I-E.

CATHY: Barbie? Why are you spelling Barbie?

HUBS: [nodding meaningfully toward the little children playing on the floor]

Yeah, B-A-R-B-I-E. He did N-U-D-E-S.

CATHY: Nudes? Of Barbie? As in the doll?

HUBS: Yes. And K-E-N.

CATHY: B. took pictures of Barbie and Ken fornicating?! Why have you not mentioned this?!

HUBS: Yeah, he got the idea from some video on YouTube...blah...blah...blah...

CATHY: B. posed Barbie and Ken? Having S-E-X? And took pictures?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

I did that when I was, like, 8. (OK, maybe a little older. And I might have had the means of babymaking a little confused. I did NOT, however, take pictures.)

HUBS: Yep. He showed them to us.

CATHY: Are these color or black and white?

HUBS: *snicker* Oh, they're in color.

CATHY: Did he use his daughter's Barbies?

HUBS: Heh. That's what we asked him.

CATHY: Oh. My. God. Are you sure? He actually posed Barbie and Ken and took pictures of them having S-E-X.

HUBS: Yep.

CATHY: I-N-T-E-R-C-O-U-R-S-E or O-R-A-L?

HUBS: All of it.

CATHY: He took photos of Barbie giving Ken and B-L-O-W J-O-B?!

HUBS: Actually, it appeared to be a mutual thing.

CATHY: A 69?!!!!!!!!!!

HUBS: [nodding toward the children] SHHHHH!!!!

CATHY: I'm sorry. I'm just trying to digest this.

[Pause. Cathy reflects on this surprising information. Hubs watches football. Daughter draws Christmas trees. Son builds a castle with Legos.

CATHY: So, does B.'s wife know about this?

HUBS: I have no idea.

CATHY: I'm not sure how I would feel about walking in and finding you taking pictures of B-A-R-B-I-E and K-E-N having S-E-X. That might creep me out a little.

HUBS: Heh.

16 comments:

Dallas Meow said...

WAIT!
at 8 you knew what sex was?
I was still playing with Barbie at 13, but she was lucky to KISS ken!

Anonymous said...

B. sounds like an interesting guy. I just want to know who buys he stuff....

Cathy, Amy and Kristina said...

Let's just say I *thought* I knew how things worked. I would learn later that I had things a bit confused. (For example, I thought that AFTER the Mom and Dad "loved" each other, that the doctor put the baby in the mother's stomach. My mother overheard me one day telling a friend about how babies were made, and had to step in and correct me. She also called my little friend's mother to explain that there might be a little confusion!)

Julie Pippert said...

*snort*

*snicker*

LOL!

Julie
Using My Words

flutter said...

B-O-W C-H-I-K-A B-O-W W-O-W

Badness Jones said...

LOL! Grown men will do the wierdest things....guess that's what happens if you're not allowed to play with Barbies as a child...

Family Adventure said...

Oh.My.God. What creative brain wave made him want to take pictures of Barbie and Ken doing the dirty?!

Actually, don't tell me. I really don't think I want to know that.

Heidi

Kellan said...

This was so hysterical and now ... I can't get that visual out of my head - it'll probably still be in my head tomorrow (69). Thanks Cathy - see ya. Kellan

dawn224 said...

I did this too - just not with the photos - I'll go ahead and say it - I so want to see the pictures :)

MadMad said...

OK. Is it weird that I wanna see these pix now?

Keeping It Real said...

All the Barbies, Brats and no-name dolls roam around naked in our house. Once playing dress up gets old with my daughter, she just leaves 'em nude. Sometimes, embarrassed for them (and for my curious boys), I'll put their clothes back on.

ShannanB said...

OMG> That is too much. You had me in stiches with the spelling. We do that a lot around here!

Poor Barbie...

carrie said...

That is too funny!

Nature Girl said...

OMGosh, that is hilarious!

Damselfly said...

Hee hee, when you mention the wife walking in on the photographer playing with the naked dolls .... Whoa!

But, um, Ken isn't exactly anatomically correct, is he?

Unknown said...

ROFLMAO