Monday, November 26, 2007

The ABCs of me

Having been tagged by Flutter, I'm offering brief self-descriptions via the alphabet.

Very tricky, actually, especially X and Z!

Affable (especially when tipsy)
Baby got back (and then some!)
Creative
Determined
Empathetic
Fond of cheese, carbs and chocolate
Going on seven years of marriage
Hopeful
Independent
Jokester
Klutz (which doesn't sound positive, but my clumsiness makes for great stories)
Mama
Nocturnal
Outspoken
Pasta-loving
Questioning
Rebellious
Street-smart (professionally, if not always personally)
Terrified of birds
Unreserved
Vivacious
Well-traveled
Xhausted
Yearning
Zestful

I'm tagging anyone who wants to give this a try. Only positive descriptions allowed!

9 comments:

dawn224 said...

Baby got back.... now ... you meant that positively right ? :)

Misty DawnS said...

Oh gosh - I think I'm going to steal this one from ya... but I'm going to need some time to come up with something for every letter...I'm certainly not deep enough for the entire alphabet!

Amie Adams said...

I think we may have been separated at birth--well except for the fear of birds.

Kellan said...

I am nocturnal too - big time. Great list. See ya. kellan

flutter said...

You did a fab job!

Family Adventure said...

Good job! Klutz...Zestful...Xhausted.

The girl knows her alphabet!

Heidi

carrie said...

Great list! From one klutzy, nocturnal pasta-lover to another!

Paige said...

Fact: I, too, am a klutz. I am also knee-knockingly afraid of certain birds. Like geese, for instance...oh man they bring out the old school Tippi Hedren in me.

Anonymous said...

Mmm cheese, carbs, and chocolate. I'm right with you there.