... when I listen to Hubs describing his chagrin on learning that our son watched Bambi on Movie Day at the daycare.
"I don't want him thinking about poor Bambi when he sees me skinning a deer," he said. "I mean, what am I going to tell him?"
Uh, maybe that the "Daddy S'getti" the E-man's so fond of is made from venison? Hell, I don't know. I'm not the hunting fanatic. (Of course, I'm not going to turn down Deer S'getti or Deer Chili either. Yum.)
But you can't have it both ways. At some point, the kids are going to find out what's in the cooler when Daddy comes back from his "trips."
And they're also going to figure out what's really in their pasta sauce.
Sheesh.
5 comments:
it's the ciiiiiiiircle of liiiiiiiiiiife
Tell him good luck. :)
Julie
Using My Words
lol... and so the hunting predicament comes full circle. It's much hard to explain to them when they can tie it to something they love.
mine still name the thanksgiving turkey every year -
It's Lloyd right now . . .
Think it was Lenny last years.
goobers
LOL! Good luck with that ;)
Post a Comment