I love the smile on your face - you must be a good mom to smile through messes like that. Take care.
and you didn't spill your RED RED drink!
those little lips are soooo cute red!
You're a brave, brave woman! Red drink + toddler = possible disaster!
I am having visions of a beautifully white wedding dress with a big, fat red stain running down the front. Only Supermoms can predict and prevent such catastrophes in the making!Heidi
I would love to join hoim for some frozen, virgin drinks some time!
You like to live dangerously, don't you?
So cute - I bet you about had a heart attack when he almost touched the dress!
Wow... I can't believe he got that clost to the bride, lol. Good save!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I love the smile on your face - you must be a good mom to smile through messes like that. Take care.
and you didn't spill your RED RED drink!
those little lips are soooo cute red!
You're a brave, brave woman! Red drink + toddler = possible disaster!
I am having visions of a beautifully white wedding dress with a big, fat red stain running down the front.
Only Supermoms can predict and prevent such catastrophes in the making!
Heidi
I would love to join hoim for some frozen, virgin drinks some time!
You like to live dangerously, don't you?
So cute - I bet you about had a heart attack when he almost touched the dress!
Wow... I can't believe he got that clost to the bride, lol. Good save!
Post a Comment