*melt*
such a special image!
I always cry at those holiday concerts!
Look at that smile! She's radiant! Heidi :)
Very precious. I wish your husband could follow my children around. Not in the stalker way (lol)... but in the capture awesome pictures of them way....
Wonderful picture! Your hubs has such a good eye.
Absolutely priceless
Aww - how beautiful! Your words are a poignant as the photo.
omgoodness...that is one of the most beautiful sights ever!
Your description of this moment is just perfect.andi from Poot and Cubby
beautiful :)
My son has been in at least 20 productions and he still scans the crowd for his Mom!
Gorgeous! Who need school pictures, when you can have that?
Post a Comment
13 comments:
*melt*
such a special image!
I always cry at those holiday concerts!
Look at that smile! She's radiant!
Heidi :)
Very precious. I wish your husband could follow my children around. Not in the stalker way (lol)... but in the capture awesome pictures of them way....
Wonderful picture! Your hubs has such a good eye.
Absolutely priceless
Aww - how beautiful! Your words are a poignant as the photo.
omgoodness...that is one of the most beautiful sights ever!
Your description of this moment is just perfect.
andi from Poot and Cubby
beautiful :)
My son has been in at least 20 productions and he still scans the crowd for his Mom!
Gorgeous! Who need school pictures, when you can have that?
Post a Comment