ohhhhhh!!!! poor thing!!
Poor baby! Tootie seems to be taking it all in, though!Heidi :)
Ah! I love it, visiting Santa with the kids is one of my favorite parts of Christmas.
Look at the adorable Tootie...what a big, brave girl!! And poor E-man. My little virtues understand.But HOW CUTE is her list!Did you just go all melty inside???JulieUsing My Words
Really cute pictures and I love the list. Take care. Kellan
Adorable. Even the tears.
Awww! My nose tingled over that last picture.Kids are so danged cute. Yours especially.
Poor thing!Avery meets Santa for the very first time this Saturday afternoon. I fear her reaction will be similar.
I wonder what makes the jolly old guy so threatening to youngsters? Each of mine had the same initial reaction to Santa (not counting the clueless infant years).
You just reminded me that I have been so busy that I haven't even taken the boys to see Santa yet.I am such a crappy mom..... Crud...
Post a Comment
10 comments:
ohhhhhh!!!! poor thing!!
Poor baby! Tootie seems to be taking it all in, though!
Heidi :)
Ah! I love it, visiting Santa with the kids is one of my favorite parts of Christmas.
Look at the adorable Tootie...what a big, brave girl!! And poor E-man. My little virtues understand.
But HOW CUTE is her list!
Did you just go all melty inside???
Julie
Using My Words
Really cute pictures and I love the list. Take care. Kellan
Adorable. Even the tears.
Awww! My nose tingled over that last picture.
Kids are so danged cute. Yours especially.
Poor thing!
Avery meets Santa for the very first time this Saturday afternoon. I fear her reaction will be similar.
I wonder what makes the jolly old guy so threatening to youngsters? Each of mine had the same initial reaction to Santa (not counting the clueless infant years).
You just reminded me that I have been so busy that I haven't even taken the boys to see Santa yet.
I am such a crappy mom..... Crud...
Post a Comment