E-MAN: Waaaaah! Waaaaah! Waaaaaaah!
HUBS: What's wrong with him? Hey, buddy! Look at Daddy! Give Daddy a big smile.
E-MAN: No! Waaaah! I no like this shirt. Waaaah!
CATHY: As soon as we're done, you can take it off.
E-MAN: Waaaaaah! I NO LIKE IT! I NO LIKE THIS SHIRT!
HUBS to CATHY: What's up with the shirt?
CATHY: He recently decided that he hates button-downs.
HUBS: Hey, E! Just a few pictures and you can take it off, OK?
CATHY: Tootie, quit looking at E-man. Look at Daddy. Look at him! Daddy! OK, now smile at Daddy!
E-MAN: Waaah! Waaaah!
Behold, this year's photo for the Christmas cards:
13 comments:
*snort*
LOL! *Love* it.
Heidi
Hate to laugh at your expense, but that is funny. Classic funny! Don't you just love the little dickens?
Ha.Ha. How typical. E looks so distressed. The older kids look awesome! Tootie looks like she thinking " Adults! So strange."
awe, sweet babies.
My son despises overalls...who knew toddlers could be so into what they wear or don't wear.
Great pic, so will it be on the christmas card? I think it would be hilarious!
Wow, looks so familiar! Wait, a lot like our photo!
Julie
Using My Words
First of all - ALL the kids are beautiful! The photo is adorable, even if e-man is totally ticked off.
Oh Lord that is so classic. You had better send that out! The crying toddler is beyond awesome.
I think it's perfect.
HA! It is perfect.
It's a great picture - you have beautiful kids! It reminds me of the same sort of pictures with my 4 - Alexis can not take a group picture without crying - those, honestly, are some of my favorite. Take care. Kellan
I love it! Your family is adorable, even that little screaming one, ok, especially that little screaming one!
We always bribed them - well, actually, we still do... with candy. God bless those people at Hersheys, man!
Post a Comment