Thursday, December 20, 2007

O Holy Night ... with a little Barbie on the side

This was written last night, but I couldn't get Blogger to cooperate with posting photos.

So there I was, wallowing in all my holiday misery — sick child, arrested stepson, impending visit to the in-laws, blah, blah, blah...

And then B.A., that self-proclaimed Godless Heathen, just had to go and post this, thereby crashing my pity party.

So I listened to my favorite carol of all time.

Then I peeked in on the now-sleeping sick toddler, who, curled up in his favorite position, suddenly looked all babylike (*sigh*) and pffft ...

... there went tonight's intended bitchy post.

Ah, well.

Lest you think I'm getting too gushy, let me direct you to these here Barbie pics.

For context, go here.

*Note: I think perhaps I embarrassed B., as he has NOT sent me the really hardcore ones. But you'll get the general idea from these. Just take things one step further in your imagination. Oh, and pretend that one pic isn't cropped.

11 comments:

Nadine said...

Please tell me Barbie is using protection! :)

Unknown said...

lmao...nothing like a little Barbie porn for Christmas ;)

Julie Pippert said...

Cathy, about a year ago I wrote a post called something along the lines of Porn Star Barbie.

It got an award AND a Digg that got multiple diggs.

Babe.

Just put "Barbie porn" in a post and get so flooded with traffic your server crashes. I ought to know.

Now what does that say about our society?

Tell your friend a lot of people (people? pervs? what's the right word here?) out there SERIOUSLY and DESPERATELY want some Barbie porn so bring it on...big money.

I'm glad your night got turned around. It gets a little easier, eh, the closer we get!

Julie
Using My Words

jeanie said...

Sometimes life does that, hey? The good thing about blogs and kids is that they have the power to raise you from despair (or put you there, but that is another season).

flutter said...

This just made me snort.

carrie said...

Too funny.

And, I hope everyone is feeling better soon!

Family Adventure said...

And we're still missing the hardcore ones??!

Heidi

Blog Antagonist said...

Sick kids on Christmas stinks.
Barbie Porn? Snort. Who knew?

Kellan said...

Okay - I am speachless - I think those are hysterical in a kinky sort of way! I'm not sure I need to come back and see the hardcore ones - but I probably will. See ya. Kellan

MiChelly said...

I will have to come back to those pictures... Kids in the room and all... The whole double edge sword of having the computers in a central location of the house lol..

Anonymous said...

Oh my mercy...