"Mommy, why do your boobs get longer when you bend over?"
*sigh*
----------------
Anyone else seen that new show on NBC -- Life?
Damian Lewis?
Hot.
And, given that his wife will deliver their second child in November, he's probably not freaked out by gravity-stricken boobs.
----------------
Many thanks to Dawn of Alex Year One for this --
-- and this --

(See, Nell -- I'm just hopelessly incurably nice, despite all my efforts to portray myself as a bitchy, chronically premenstrual crank! Heh. I aspire to bad-assness, but I think I'm just too lazy to be convincing. But hey, this bling? More naughty than nice, no?)
-----------------
Lastly, this whole staph thing? It may replace bird flu when it comes to my hypochondria-paranoia.
13 comments:
LOL! Too funny.
Congrats on all that bling, bling, bling!
Oh, and I hadn't noticed you aspiring to badness. So, no, it REALLY isn't working!
- Heidi :)
HA HA HA HA HA I LOVE that boob comment. Same thing can be said for my stomach, these days. How depressing.
kids and boob honesty. *sigh*
;)
(i usually just tell Emily that gravity will get the better of her one day too!)
I heard that antibiotic resistant story---that 4 year old! OMG! We were *right* there!---and am freaked right on out. ESPECIALLY because the WORST disease I ever got in my life was from a hospital. I got a horrible strain of pneumonia from the MATERNITY ward. It took three kinds of antibiotics to kill it off.
Wait.
I'm making it worse. Sorry.
BOOB. let's talk about boobs. I am all about the boobs.
I was secretly proud of my breasts. Cute, perky, a tad on the small side but I figured out to be grateful for small favors, and I never heard any complaints (well, not from anyone whose opinion I gave a rat's rear about).
Now they have migrated east and west under the pits and when I bend over have a distressingly udder look about them.
Never mind the tummy pooch, which they are obsessed with.
And my kids do not pull punches.
I feel for ya babe.
Julie
Using My Words
Yeah, there's a reason mommy just wants to get dressed by herself.
Oh the boobs....how funny
because they are MAGIC you little....
and then you explain genetics to her!
Ah, the boob comment. Sadly, mine are far too tiny to do any hanging. I don't know which is worse.
You are too bad ass! But yes, the blue "nice matters" button is way more hard core than the pink one. You rock!
Congrats on the bling.
And I'm sobbing in the corner about your boob story. Only because I know it'll happen to me. Soon.
The Boob thing almost made me spit out my drink.... Kids. I love them!
I am sooooo scared of this staph thing. The boobs thing, not so much, seeing as how there wasn't much to begin with. The rear, however..... now that falls...
LOL, love the boobs getting longer. Kids are worth it but MAN I miss my old ones!
Post a Comment