This literally made me gasp. Oof. My heart.
That's a lovely shot! This year?- Heidi
That's a beautiful picture. I'm thinking you should probably keep him around!
No, two years ago! Yeah, we're that behind in doing anything with all the photos. Very difficult trying to catch up now.
Beautiful picture -- and don't worry, I'm almost FOUR years behind.Let's hope nothing happens to my computer. Yikes!
Beautiful!
Can we borrow him?
Wow. I'd be intimidated to take any pictures if my husband was a photographer.
wow, gorgeous!!!JulieUsing My Words
Just beautiful! See ya.
BEAUTIFUL. I love that shot! Can your DH come to Kentucky???
Beautiful! Any chance he could be a "full service" photographer... and do the putting away part, too? I'd trade a lawn mow or two in exchange for not having the (mostly mental, because it doesn't actually get done) burden of organizing photos...
Wow!(So the photographer doesn't also do the photo organizing and scrapbooking?)
Post a Comment
13 comments:
This literally made me gasp. Oof. My heart.
That's a lovely shot!
This year?
- Heidi
That's a beautiful picture. I'm thinking you should probably keep him around!
No, two years ago! Yeah, we're that behind in doing anything with all the photos. Very difficult trying to catch up now.
Beautiful picture -- and don't worry, I'm almost FOUR years behind.
Let's hope nothing happens to my computer. Yikes!
Beautiful!
Can we borrow him?
Wow. I'd be intimidated to take any pictures if my husband was a photographer.
wow, gorgeous!!!
Julie
Using My Words
Just beautiful! See ya.
BEAUTIFUL. I love that shot! Can your DH come to Kentucky???
Beautiful! Any chance he could be a "full service" photographer... and do the putting away part, too? I'd trade a lawn mow or two in exchange for not having the (mostly mental, because it doesn't actually get done) burden of organizing photos...
Wow!
(So the photographer doesn't also do the photo organizing and scrapbooking?)
Post a Comment