*squeals and passes out from the cute*
Cute cute cute! And I'm crossing my fingers that mousy escaped the same way he came in (it's possible, right?)
ADORABLE. - and yuck, yuck, yuck. I'm hoping Andi is right. - Heidi
Too adorable! Those cheeks!And maybe mousie went back to the country.JulieUsing My Words
Absolutely adorable and precious photos! LOVE it!
What a precious baby - great picture. I don't do mice either (eeek!). See ya.
lol. I don't do mice, buts, etc. That is what men do. Take out trash and fight rodents.
OMG, I love it when their newborn hats are too big!
I had to trap and chase a mouse while pregnant. I guess that's chase and trap and release. The cat helped wrangle, but would not actually deal with it for me. Which was better than the time she merely SAT on the mouse. Which was not helpful at all. I am now skeeved about putting my feet on the ground. Ever. Again.
Now that one's a beaut!
He wears that hat proud!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
*squeals and passes out from the cute*
Cute cute cute!
And I'm crossing my fingers that mousy escaped the same way he came in (it's possible, right?)
ADORABLE.
- and yuck, yuck, yuck. I'm hoping Andi is right.
- Heidi
Too adorable! Those cheeks!
And maybe mousie went back to the country.
Julie
Using My Words
Absolutely adorable and precious photos! LOVE it!
What a precious baby - great picture. I don't do mice either (eeek!). See ya.
lol. I don't do mice, buts, etc. That is what men do. Take out trash and fight rodents.
OMG, I love it when their newborn hats are too big!
I had to trap and chase a mouse while pregnant. I guess that's chase and trap and release.
The cat helped wrangle, but would not actually deal with it for me.
Which was better than the time she merely SAT on the mouse. Which was not helpful at all.
I am now skeeved about putting my feet on the ground. Ever. Again.
Now that one's a beaut!
He wears that hat proud!
Post a Comment