Thursday, April 12, 2007

In keeping with my shallow tendencies...

... even as my fellow mama bloggers out there are posting nicely written tributes to Kurt Vonnegut, I'm prepared to blather on about Mika — the reincarnation of at least one (or two, or hell, maybe three -- well, shit, OK, four) college boyfriends.




He exhibits all the traits I found so desirable at that time:

1. Musical talent
2. Sexual ambiguity (unavailability is such a turn-on)
3. A mop of to-die-for curls
4. Creativity (Examples: His website, the whole cartoon approach and oh, yeah — his video (see below), which I made Hubs watch while I carried on in an appropriately smitten manner.
5. The drown-in-me eyes, the mouth ... oh the mouth .. and the dancing, the vocal range, the faux grimace, made possible by those flexible lips ...

Ahem. Sorry. Hubs is removing the computer (with its bookmarked Mika video) from the room while I compose myself.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Just watched the video. I concur 110%.