The definition:
Celebrating Valentine's Day by staying home with a feverish son, cleaning up dog vomit, only to discover that said dog has yakked up a plastic princess ring from a neon-pink birthday cupcake left too close to the edge of the dining room table.
Lingering thought as I go to bed:
A second cupcake is missing. And so is its topper.
16 comments:
oh ew....
Oh no! Did you wait up?
Heidi
Oh, I'm sorry your son was sick and the dog eating the cupcakes and toppers - bummer! I could use a cupcake right now.
Hope your son gets better soon - take care. Kellan
Oh man...
Oh no! That sucks!
Now that's love.
Oh, stop it! Now you're getting me all hot and bothered, lol.
-andi
Isn't there a Hallmark card just like this out there somewhere? :)
Hope there is no more yarking today!
definition:
Still trying to pull myself out of a depression. Hearing my darling hubs say "Oh yeah." when I told him Happy Valentines Day. Getting woke up in the middle of the night by a horrible stench, only to have my husband come in the room and inform me the dogs were sprayed by a skunk.
Yup - I think you and I totally rock in the romance department ;-)
Since when did my dog come and live with you?
LOL.
My valentines day consisted of learning how to change bandages for my friend who sheared his eye in half with a chisel. Nothing says love like a little eye ooze.
Hopefully today has been better for you guys! And the weekend is here so it's never too late for a little romance. wink,wink
We lead such glamourous lives!!
oh dear. this just can't be good.
My dog puked up a cow hoof this morning.
Not even kidding.
But if she'd eaten my cupcakes, there'd be REAL trouble.
What a bummer. Dogs are sneaky. Last week we went out and when we'd came home the dog had licked the frosting of half of my bday cake!
Again, dogs are sneaky.
Oh, no! If my puppy ate one of my cupcakes she'd probably die. I'm not a good baker.
Post a Comment