Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Robin's a slacker. Or maybe he wants Batman's gig.

Holy shark snack, Baitman -- erm -- Batman!



CHOMP!!!

8 comments:

Family Adventure said...

Adorable!

My favourite part is that he is too absorbed by his Batman vs. Jaws reenactment to even notice that DELICIOUS piece of cake on the table. Sadly, I noticed it right away. Sigh.

Beth Cotell said...

"Baitman" I love it!! Hahahaha!

carrie said...

So cute!

I wish my boys were that little again. . . *sigh*

Nell said...

I love it! Have you ever seen the old Batman cartoon? I just ask because there's a scene with a shark, doing pretty much just that, and it doesn't take Robin long to figure out that it was Catwoman's doing because the shark was in the sea, and "sea" is for Catwoman... brilliant.

Misty DawnS said...

Can I have some cake???

Life As I Know It said...

Ha! Cute! Looks like a typical scene at my house too!

ShannanB said...

Those are adorable. The best photos are those of children just being children.

Anonymous said...

Holy freakish flying shark, Batman. That is awesome.