Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Loving conversation between husband and premenstrual wife:

Scene: Husband walks into bedroom as grumpy wife is getting ready for bed.

Wife: Are you smiling? Why are you smiling?

Husband: I'm breathing. (dramatic pause) Is that OK?

13 comments:

Heather said...

To a PMS wife, breathing is NOT ok.

Paige said...

I yelled at mine one time for telling me we should really take advantage of a Macy's white sale.

"Quit talking to me like I'm five," I shrieked. "I get what you want to do."

Or did I?

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. You should have answered, "No."

Amanda said...

Oh, oh how perfectly you do this, makes me feel less guilty for my side of some fo the conversations in my neck of the woods.

Knock knock - it's cancer! said...

Oh, I love it!! You made my day.

So looking forward to it myself:-)

michelle

Anonymous said...

Bwahaha! Wait until you hit menopause...then he has to shudder every single day!

Keeping It Real said...

Men. Can't live with 'em...can you?

Julie Pippert said...

LOL!

You have to tell...what was your reply?

Nell said...

In a situation like this, I say breathing is really not okay, unless he goes and does it somewhere where it wont bother you.

Nadine said...

Hahaha! Like Julie, I am really curious what your reply was ;)

Shauna Loves Chocolate said...

LOVE this.

Bananas said...

Ok, this is awesome. LOVE it.

Damselfly said...

I have so done this!