Not this particular one, but similar — vintage, colorful and cheery:

And then I realized: Ohmigod, I am caressing an apron.
So not my image. So not my thing.
So likely to encourage Hubs in his nightly amorous endeavors.
For some reason, there's something about my presence in a kitchen that brings out the wild man in my spouse. Maybe it's the way I wield the tongs, or the smell of singed eyebrows when I lean in a little too close to a burner's gas flame.
Whatever.
When I cook, he lingers. As I pour, he gropes. As I bend over to remove casseroles from the oven, he grabs.
This behavior, of course, makes me certain that Hubs nurtures certain fantasies involving a 1950s cupcake-baking domestic diva.
I am neither domestic nor a diva. Especially in a kitchen.
Still, he persists.
Which is why, even though I will never don it in a kitchen setting, I may purchase the apron anyway.
For Hubs' birthday.
ahem
3 comments:
Rrrar! hee hee
What is it about doing the most mundane stuff that seems to invite a quick grab? I still haven't figured it out.
www.jessesteele.com
These are the only reason I learned how to cook, so I could justify one of these.
You are not alone.
Bwahahaha! You are so funny!
Post a Comment