Wednesday, March 26, 2008

On a cheerier note...





When I saw this one, I told Hubs I'd just had a glimpse into the future: Our drunk frat boy being helped off the curb by two smashed girls after a kegger.

16 comments:

flutter said...

Oh your life is going to be VERY interesting

Amie Adams said...

I just hope my kids never share the pictures with me when it gets to that--or I WILL blog them.

ShannanB said...

lol. Thankfully that is some time down the road.

That is one part of the boys life I'd like to be a little blind too.

Paige said...

Yeah, I've had some glimpses of my future too and I'm not so sure I like them.

Family Adventure said...

I was oooo-ing and aaaa-ing over the pictures, until I saw your comment. Then I roared :)

Heidi

Julie Pippert said...

How adorable!

And LOL at you glimpsing the future.

Dallas Meow said...

:( I was thinking how sweet the girls were to help younger brother

Anonymous said...

LOL. I have those glimpses into the future, too, and some I am not so sure of!!

Crazed Nitwit said...

You're so off the wall, it cracks me up. I was thinking they looked kinda sweet.

Nell said...

Your kids are so cute! I love those moments when you're like, oh, so that's what the future will look like...

Anonymous said...

Ha! I was all, oh this is so sweet and touching and then I read your words. Ha! Even sweeter.

(I know, I know. No more wine for me.)

Victoria said...

LOVE it!!! We have visions of our (younger) Girl hitting on her (older) brother's friends.

Frightening thoughts, eh?

carrie said...

That picture would go well with the one I have of my daugher fishing something out of the toilet!

Nadine said...

Hahahahaha! Too funny!

Misty DawnS said...

That last photo is so priceless! I was looking at it and thinking "Awwwww, how sweet is that?!?!" Then, I read your comment on it and choked on my coffee. You are hilarious.

Damselfly said...

Heh heh....

I love that Easter dress! And her hair is growing out so nicely.