Bourbon? This is going to be interesting, I can tell.Hugs from the NW!
Bourbon? Oh, goody. That means the post, when you've recovered sufficiently to compose it, might be as bracing as the birthday party episode you "deleted for snarkiness."Happy Easter to you and yours!
I cannot wait to hear about this.
I run straight to cognac.
Oooh. Bourbon AND a juicy inlaw story. Spill it.Will be back with my coffee in the morning.
Bourbon? You're not really going to make us wait a day.. are you? ;)
Bourbon! Sacre bleu, let me get the popcorn ready for this tale...
And once again, Bourbon saves the day... Hope your recovery is going well.
It is OVER. Take a deep breath!I'll be awaiting a full report tomorrow.Heidi
Oooh, bourbon -- thems the big guns. Can't wait to hear all about it. Hope your recovery is speedy :)
OMG. Can't wait to hear what drove you to bourbon!
How quickly -- or is it conveniently? -- MILs forget what it's really like to have a small child.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Bourbon? This is going to be interesting, I can tell.
Hugs from the NW!
Bourbon? Oh, goody. That means the post, when you've recovered sufficiently to compose it, might be as bracing as the birthday party episode you "deleted for snarkiness."
Happy Easter to you and yours!
I cannot wait to hear about this.
I run straight to cognac.
Oooh. Bourbon AND a juicy inlaw story. Spill it.
Will be back with my coffee in the morning.
Bourbon? You're not really going to make us wait a day.. are you? ;)
Bourbon! Sacre bleu, let me get the popcorn ready for this tale...
And once again, Bourbon saves the day... Hope your recovery is going well.
It is OVER. Take a deep breath!
I'll be awaiting a full report tomorrow.
Heidi
Oooh, bourbon -- thems the big guns. Can't wait to hear all about it. Hope your recovery is speedy :)
OMG. Can't wait to hear what drove you to bourbon!
How quickly -- or is it conveniently? -- MILs forget what it's really like to have a small child.
Post a Comment