...to see my kids inherit from Hubs.
1.) Straight teeth (I had — in this order — most of my baby teeth pulled by the dentist; all of my canines surgically removed for lack of space; braces; and headgear. Wisdom teeth — also gone. Is is any wonder I would prefer to be dragged into a dentist's office already unconscious?)
2.) Normal feet. (Bunionectomy in 2001. Had both feet done at the same time, which required Hubs to fetch and carry and generally loathe coming home at night to find me parked on the couch demanding pedicures and toe rings for my birthday so that I could show off my new, much prettier feet.)
3.) Evenly matched legs. (My right leg is considerably shorter than my left one. What, you thought that hip-sway was deliberate?)
4.) The ability to eat a bloody steak without Googling the symptoms of E. coli.
5.) The thick, wavy hair he had waaaay back when he wore overalls and flannel and resembled one or more of the guys from the band Alabama.
No comments:
Post a Comment