So on my way home from Mommy's Day Out, I was blowing through radio stations in my usual fashion when I heard this catchy, totally danceable song.
Wow. I need to put this on my Shuffle. What a great workout song. Wait a minute. Am I on the freaking Disney station? That voice ... sounds familiar.
Yes, my friends, I was rocking out to ... I can hardly bear to admit this, but really, I didn't know ...
... that it was Miley.
shhhhh
Even worse, Hubs caught me adding it to my playlist. My humiliation is complete.
15 comments:
I can laugh at you for now...not having heard Miley (Disney not all powerful in Europe yet, it seems), but I'm sure I'll do the same in a week or two.
Heidi :)
Lol. I have caught myself on more than one ocassion bopping my head to her music. Everytime I catch myself I am like... crap! It happened again!
We haven't jumped on the Miley bandwagon...yet. I'm sure it's only a matter of time.
Right now, we are rocking out to Found a Peanut and The Ants Go Marching....hmmmm....Miley doesn't sound so bad now, does she?
My Miley was Hillary Duff. I found myself continuing to listen to her CD even after I'd dropped Grace off at school and singing along-sometimes loudly. It just happens, Man.
even that girl's name gives me hives.
I think I heard the same song (at least I hope I have only heard her once), and was thinking, "yeah this is a good tune," until my kids said who it was!
I'll hang my head in shame with you.
She's popular for a reason! Not that I've every listened, or anything.
*ahem*
I once liked MMBop.
Just sayin'.
And Miley? She has a great presence.
I've caught myself humming that "best of both worlds" drivel to myself...MAKE IT STOP!! lol.
Well, at least you're ahead of me. I couldn't name one song of hers!
Yeah well, I'm a huge fan of her dad... I'm not sure which is more embarrassing ;-)
I believe in the guilty pleasure.
Miley it up sister.
LOL
No comment from this quarter. It'd be pretty hard to throw any stones in my "listens to Curious George soundtrack and knows every word to Upside Down" glass house LOL.
I love that song - but I would never admit it!
I got some Miley on my Ipod too.
Don't tell, k?
Post a Comment