Thanks so much, Flutter, for awarding me this.
Flutter is the one who inspired me to write this post. Those of you who have followed her struggle will understand why.
For a complete list of January's Perfect Posts, visit Petroville or Suburban Turmoil.
12 comments:
It truly was a perfect post, Cathy. Hundreds of blogs and posts later, that post still stands out for me.
Heidi
That was an exquisite post. It is an honor you richly deserve.
P
Like I said over on Flutter's page, I haven't stopped thinking about that story. Thank you for sharing it.
Congrats to you...it was well-deserved.
Congratulations, and it absolutely was a fantastic and perfect post!
I loved that post. Very, very well-deserved award my friend.
Your Grandmother would be proud.
I am so proud of you, my brave, brave friend.
Thank you for sharing your grandmother's secret. Flutter was right..it was a Perfect Post.
Congratulations! I missed that post the first time around (I must have been on a wee break), but just read it. Wow. You deserve this award.
-andi
I agree. Now when you say my Elizabeth, reminds me of your grandmother, I have this whole new perspective.
It WAS a great post! (But so is most of what you write!) Thanks for sharing it - and congrats on the award!
I agree...it was perfect!
Post a Comment