Awww, Lil Sis threw a shoe!! How cute is she. Congrats on her graduation!!
so adorable
Oh wow! Totally cute!
Sweet!!!
Awwww - that is SO precious. The 'Cinderella' shot is Priceless!
Aw, what a cutie!I cried last year at my son's preschool graduation!
OMG, that is so cute!
Look at that adorable and proud little girl! Congrats to her (and GL to you. :) )
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Congratulations to your little graduate!She looks ready for college. :)
So cute and so grown up looking in her cap and gown!
Awwww! So cute! And Cinderella-y, too! Awesome!
Oh, how cute! Freya had a hat, but no gown, the gown and sash totally make the look.
*sheds small tear*Too sweet, my son will actually graduate to kindergarten NEXT year...and I don't know how I feel about that. :)
OH. MAH. GAH.
Oh, I could cry. Sean just finished kindergarten...
Awwww...congratulations to daughter and proud parents :)Heidi
I don't know if she could be any cuter!
What a cute memory that will be (and probably already is)! Congrats....
Post a Comment
18 comments:
Awww, Lil Sis threw a shoe!! How cute is she. Congrats on her graduation!!
so adorable
Oh wow! Totally cute!
Sweet!!!
Awwww - that is SO precious. The 'Cinderella' shot is Priceless!
Aw, what a cutie!
I cried last year at my son's preschool graduation!
OMG, that is so cute!
Look at that adorable and proud little girl! Congrats to her (and GL to you. :) )
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Congratulations to your little graduate!
She looks ready for college. :)
So cute and so grown up looking in her cap and gown!
Awwww! So cute! And Cinderella-y, too! Awesome!
Oh, how cute! Freya had a hat, but no gown, the gown and sash totally make the look.
*sheds small tear*
Too sweet, my son will actually graduate to kindergarten NEXT year...and I don't know how I feel about that. :)
OH. MAH. GAH.
Oh, I could cry. Sean just finished kindergarten...
Awwww...congratulations to daughter and proud parents :)
Heidi
I don't know if she could be any cuter!
What a cute memory that will be (and probably already is)! Congrats....
Post a Comment