Then, last night, Tootie spent hours drawing these and taping them to the mantel.

... and I caved.

I have never put up a tree this early ...

... but here it is...

... our tree.
The other decorations also have been put up. Including the Little People Nativity Set. Last I saw, the Virgin Mary had caught a ride in the Little People fire truck. (As she does every year.)
20 comments:
You better watch out for those Little People! The regular ones multiply and I'm sure they move on their own because I step on one everywhere I go.
And you have miraculous ones already? Geeez, you are in for trouble!
I'm feeling all Christmas-y now ... quite a feat on your part! Wait 'til you see our tree - it's an abomination.
Good for you! I'm not looking forward to that project! Cute drawings :)
Those are the cutest reindeer I've ever seen.
And yeah, I know the pressure you must've felt with the kids wanting it to be Christmas NOW! I'm feeling it too!
Everything is beautiful.
OMG, those reindeer are adorable. I love that she sticks them on the mantle. For Santa to see?
I am still holding off on the decorating...but I'm under back-breaking pressure...
Heidi
Loved your comment on Kellan's blog about stuffing yourself into jeans post Turkey day!
As far as decorating early, you didn't. I think all people should decorate for Xmas in August!!
Cute blog, I'll be back!
Hallie
Oh, I've already started pulling my stuff out too. I wanted to do it after Halloween - which is totally not me.
PW has an AWESOME picture up -
Beautiful. And those are quite impressive reindeer Tootie made.
Beautiful!
Love Tootie's art project. :)
Julie
Using My Words
How cute! Your little ones are adorable and those reindeer the colored are awsome. I miss "little art" around my house...
I'm not sure where I surfed in from this morning, I've just been surfing around..
Stacie
Awwww, I love your mantel. Can't wait for my kiddos to develop some art skills.
My son's Darth Vader and my daughter's Mrs. Claus were formally introduced yesterday, they shared a ride ontop of our train set under the tree.
I heart Christmas
I love the little reindeer she made - so cute! The pictures are so cute and the tree looks perfectly beautiful! We did the same this past weekend - now... on to all the shopping. Take care. Kellan
so adorable!
Awwww! The kids are sad we aren't doing anything for Christmas this year. But we have promised a make up Christmas once we get settled.... I do miss the putting up the tree and decorating. But next year we get to do it an old fashion German way lol.
Love the pictures!
Cute tree!!
Hopefully we'll be following in your footsteps and very soon.
That Mary, she's a popular gal.
I lovelovelove those reindeer!
Go Virgin Mary! Firefighters can be hawt. heh.
3 more days here, and I am holding back the Christmas tide as hard as I know how!!
Love the tree. The photos of the kids decorating it are priceless.
Kids are bugging me to put the tree up early too, I might just cave this weekend.
Thanks for your post!
Post a Comment